Furnace Replacement Columbia, MD
Timely Turnaround on Furnace Replacement Services in Columbia, MD
Every home or business in Columbia, MD, relies on a working heating system, especially during the cold months. To avoid the possible consequences of having a failing furnace, call an HVAC company that can provide furnace replacement services at a moment’s notice.
A-C Air Care specializes in furnace replacements and other HVAC services. We understand that furnace replacement can be costly, so we strive to make it as affordable as possible by offering competitive prices and financing when needed. We also provide free estimates, so you know what is involved with your project before any work begins. At A-C Air Care, we strive to offer the best service and most reliable furnace replacement in the Columbia, MD, area.
So, if you’re looking to replace your furnace, don’t hesitate to call us today so we can replace your old unit with a new one!
Signs You Need To Replace Your Furnace
If your home or business in Columbia, MD, relies on a furnace for warmth during the winter months, it’s essential to be aware of the warning signs that indicate you may need to replace your furnace. Knowing when to replace your furnace can give you peace of mind that your home or business always has adequate heat, allowing you to remain safe and comfortable during cold Columbia, MD winters.
The most obvious sign that you need to replace your furnace is age. The average life expectancy of a furnace is 15 to 20 years. If your furnace is older than that, it may be time to replace it. In addition to age, these are some of the most common signs that you need to replace your furnace:
Odd Noises Coming from the Furnace
Most furnaces will make some noise while running, but if you hear grinding or screeching noises, this could indicate a loose belt or motor issue. Operating your furnace with a loose belt or motor issue is dangerous and could damage other heating system components. For this reason, address the problem immediately before further damage occurs.
Unusual Smells Coming from the Unit
If your furnace is emitting unusual smells, it could be a sign of an issue with the unit. Unusual odors indicate that something within the system isn’t functioning correctly. To ensure everyone’s safety, you should get have a professional check your furnace if you start smelling the following:
- Burning Smells: This could be a sign of an electrical problem and can indicate a wiring issue or a cracked heat exchanger. Addressing this quickly will eliminate the possibility of any dangerous situations, such as carbon monoxide leaks.
- Musty Odors: If you notice musty odors coming from your unit, it could indicate a mold issue, which can cause serious health problems.
- Gas: The smell of gas is a sign of a leak from the furnace. In this case, shut off the furnace and call a professional as soon as possible.
Increasing Energy Bills
If you’ve noticed that your energy bills have increased even when the temperature hasn’t changed, it could be time to replace your old furnace. Older furnaces don’t run as efficiently and are more likely to cause a spike in utility costs. Thus, consider investing in an updated model for greater efficiency and lower monthly expenses!
Check out these tips when choosing a new, energy-efficient furnace in Columbia, MD:
- Choose a furnace with an AFUE rating of at least 90%.
- Look for a furnace that can be zoned to allow individual temperature control in certain parts of your home or business.
- Choose the right size by talking to a professional about your needs and preferences.
- Invest in HEPA filters to promote better indoor air quality.
Why Choose A-C Air Care?
At A-C Air Care, we understand the importance of having a reliable furnace in your home or business. That’s why we take pride in our ability to provide reliable, cost-effective solutions while still delivering top-notch services. As part of our quality customer service, we want to ensure you enjoy your new furnace for years to come. That’s why we also provide furnace repair services and routine maintenance.
In addition to our customer satisfaction guarantee, some of the reasons why A-C Air Care is perfect for your furnace replacement needs are:
- Experienced Team: Our HVAC contractors have years of experience providing furnace replacement services in Columbia, MD. Thus, we know all of the aspects that go into ensuring a quality installation, giving us the confidence to provide you with the best possible service.
- Quality Products: We use only the highest quality products when installing your new furnace. This ensures that your new furnace is reliable and energy efficient.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: We strive to provide cost-effective solutions that fit within your budget. Our technicians have the training and experience to find the most affordable solution for you while still ensuring a quality installation.
- Timely Turnaround: Since furnace replacement shouldn’t be delayed, we always provide timely turnaround on all our services. We will have your new furnace up and running in no time so you can get back to comfortable living.
Need To Replace Your Furnace? Give Us a Call Now!
Whether you’re looking to replace an existing system or upgrade to a newer model, A-C Air Care can help! A-C Air Care provides high-quality furnace replacement services in Columbia, MD, and has served the area for years. With our professional team, quality products, and cost-effective solutions, you can rest assured that your new furnace will be installed correctly and on time.
Ready to get started? Give us a call today to schedule an appointment for your furnace replacement in Columbia, MD! Our friendly and knowledgeable service technicians are standing by to assist you.
Air Conditioning Services
AC Tune-Ups for BGE Customers At No Additional Cost
BGE (Baltimore Gas and Electric) customers can take advantage of our AC tune-up service at no additional cost.